25HP & 30HP 460V WEG VFD, Inverter, AC Drive CFW110045T4ON1Z
CT: 25 HP
VT: 30 HP
CT: 38 A
VT: 45 A
Height: 17.64 in
Width: 8.66 in
Depth: 11.51 in
WEG CFW11 Series AC Drive, Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
WEG's CFW11 uses state-of-the-art technology to control motors up to 600HP. Aimed at increasing customers productivity, the CFW11 offers the following innovations:
- Same programming as all other WEG VFD's
- Plug and play philosophy (connect and use) enables quick and easy installation of accessories and options.
- USB for microcomputer connection for using SUPERDRIVE programming and monitoring software as well as updating inverter firmware.
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) with backlit graphic display and soft-keys, greatly facilitates inverter programming and operation.
- DC link inductors (symmetrically connected to positive and negative DC link terminals) enable compliance with IEC61000-3-12 standard requirements regarding harmonics, (no need for external line reactance)
- Intelligent thermal management enables full protection of IGBTs, monitoring of heatsink and internal air temperature.
- Automatic control of the heatsink fan with speed sensor (additional protection) and easily detachable from the unit for cleaning and maintenance.
- Normal Duty and Heavy Duty ratings to adapt optimally to all kinds of loads.
- Protection with failure and alarm warnings.
- Motor overload protection in compliance with IEC 60947-4-2/UL 508 C.
- Memory card built into the standard product allows user to create functions without the need to use an external PLC (soft-PLC via IEC61131-3 programming software)
- Guided start-up simplifies initial user programming.
- Real time clock
- TRACE / SCOPE function to assist with the start-up and system diagnostics.
|Rated Amps||38 A|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|