10000HP 4160V Toshiba T300MVi Medium Voltage VFD, Inverter, AC Drive M3AP4410KSAA
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
MO: 10000 HP
MO: 1240 A
Cooling Fan Power
Height: 103.7 in
Width: 402.5 in
Depth: 60 in
Overload Rating Guide:
|NO (No Overloading)||100%||60 Seconds||40°C|
|LO (Light Overloading)||110% Overload||60 Seconds||40°C|
|MO (Medium Overloading)||115% Overload||60 Seconds||40°C|
|HO (Heavy Overloading)||150% Overload||60 Seconds||40°C|
|SO (Super Heavy Overloading)||200% Overload||60 Seconds||40°C|
Toshiba Medium Voltage VFD T300MVi
The T300MVi medium voltage adjustable speed drive is the most advanced drive in the industry. No other drive in the market features the latest multi-level Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with Neutral-Point Clamping (NPC) technology. This advanced technology allows for a smaller footprint, a reduced component count, and ultimately, a lower cost. In addition, it incorporates the latest safety technology, making it one of the safest designs on the market. The T300MVi can be configured with commonly-used options for an easy-to-install, turn-key package. Custom packages are available upon request.
2400V at 300 to 3000HP
3300V at 300 to 8000HP
4160V at 300 to 11000HP
6600V at 300 to 9000HP
- Three cables in, three cables out
- 24-pulse harmonic cancellation complies with IEE-519 1992
- Higher true factor (0.96) than running motors across-the-line
- Small footprint through compact power modules, standard copper-wound isolation transformer, and air-cooling system
- Robust, high-quality medium voltage IGBT technology, transistors, and control components
- Advanced electronics to reduce component count
- Additive multi-level PWM output voltage with no neutral shift
- Ten year mean time between failures
For 4160 VAC output
- HP ratings above are for typical 4-pole motors.
- Model numbers with an asterisk have a 110% OL rating:
- 1000HP (Frame A4)
- 2000HP (Frame B4/Frame 1)
- 3000HP (Frame 2)
- 4000HP (Frame 3)
- 6000HP (Frame 4)
- 8000HP (Frame G4P)
- Dimensions do not include space required or clearance for airflow, door operation, etc.
- Bypass Starter pricing is based on fixed contactors (not rack-out type). Please select required Motor Protection relay option.
- Frame 1 drives with redundant fan option will increase in height by 7” over the standard model.
- Weights and dimensions are subject to change.
- Frame H4P – consult factory for update on UL status.
- Frame 0 and 1 still available upon request.
- 6000 HP with ‘X’ has bypass contactors. Bypass 6000 HP (720 A) and below are contactors. Bypass 6000 HP (744 A) to 11,000 HP are breakers; rear access needed. Breakers are SCCR rating 33 kA.
|Rated Amps||1240 A|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|