50HP 460V Mitsubishi VFD, Inverter, AC Drive FR-V540-37K-NA
Height: 21.70 in
Width: 17.70 in
Depth: 9.90 in
Mitsubishi V500 Series Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Position control by contact inputs. By setting the feed pulse rate in advance, position control is possible using input signals. Options are not required and up to 15 positions can be set.
- Feed Forward Control. The motor responsiveness to changes in the speed command is improved. This is suitable for improving responsiveness to acceleration and deceleration.
- Compatible with 16-bit high resolution analog input (FR-V5AX) and 16-bit digital input (FR-V5AH) built-in options. Operation at higher accuracies is possible.
- Minimum setting resolution for speed command is 0.1r /min
- Brake transistor built-in for 15kW and smaller capacities
- Brake resistor also built-in for 5.5kW and smaller capacities
- Remote output function. The output signal can be turned ON/OFF like a PLC’s remote output. Example: ON/OFF of the pilot lamp, etc.
- Master-slave function (analog type). Synchronous speed operation is possible by inputting the information from the master inverter to the slave inverter.
- Compatible with power regeneration common converter (FR-CV)
|Rated Amps||86 A|